Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Save Our Food

Government officials, scientists, agrochemical and biotech giants are saying that the Genetically Modified food is the one of the best possible solution to the world's hunger problems. But how edible is this truth?

For starters, Genetically Modified food also brings with it a cocktail of potential health problems, cancer and infertility being just some of them.

So what can I do to end this menace?

• I will buy food from the local sabji-mandi rather than the supermarket.

• I can choose organic food which is not pumped with harmful chemicals.

• I can choose locally produced food which contains fewer preservatives.

• Lastly, I could choose to eat seasonal fruits when they are available, rather than have them shipped from halfway around the world.

So go ahead and spread the word amongst your friends, family and other colleagues. Say No to Toxins !!

source: http://savingyourfood.org/?pinid=86003926

No comments:

Post a Comment